Tuesday 17 November 2015

DEMOndays X

OKAY. I know I am day late, again, but between beating Bosnia in the play-offs last nite and the general drudge through the daily mire, I just didn't have the time. SO, here it is—the classic "Anno Domini" demo from Hungary's Tormentor, featuring one Attila Csihar on vocals. This post is somewhat of a pre-cursor to tonite's show, volume five in the black metal series, Unholy Forces of Evil. I can't say anything about this to equal its ferocity, so just click the link below and you will be informed. One thing worth mentioning is that this was due to be their debut LP, but it got dropped and ended up coming out as a demo.

Tormentor (Hungary) - Anno Domini [1989]
1. Intro
2. Tormentor I
3. Heaven
4. Elisabeth Bathory
5. Damned Grave
6. In Gate of Hell
7. Tormentor II
8. Trance
9. Apocalypse
10. Lyssa
11. Anno Domini
I am hoping to some degree this post will become "interactive". By this, I mean that most of my files are rips from the internet and some, as killer as the music is, are not very good/high quality recordings. Also, sometimes the artwork is incomplete or low-res. So, what I am asking here is for people to help improve these demos. If you have a better recording, higher-res artwork, info regarding the demo, etc, PLEASE either mail it direct to me here or simply add a link in the comment section. Go on.

DISCLAIMER: If you own the recording and want it removed, please do not be an internet snitch and make a DMCA claim, just email me or leave a comment and I will remove it. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUCKING GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER THE TORSO......OLD TRANSYLVANIAN TERROR!