Monday 9 November 2015

DEMOndays IX

THRASH!!!
 Sacrifice (Canada) - "The Exorcism" [1985]
1. The Shining
2. Sacrifice
3. Turn in Your Grave
4. Burned at the Stake
5. The Exorcism
6. Decapitation
7. Warrior of Death
8. Beyond Death
If you have a better recording of this particular demo PLEASE either mail it direct to me here or simply add a link in the comment section. I need it!

DISCLAIMER: If you own the recording and want it removed, please do not be an internet snitch and make a DMCA claim, just email me or leave a comment and I will remove it. Thanks.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Hey man, this fuckin rips! Did some google'n and found a slightly better quality version (least to my ears) at http://imprecator666.blogspot.com/2008/10/sacrifice-can-exorcism-demo-1985.html
Never heard of these guys till now, good shit, would love to own this one.

†A FIST IN THE FACE OF GOD† said...

Thanks Josh. It's kind of better, kind of worse, hehe, but wroth keeping!

Damn, glad to share SACRIFICE with you. One of my favourite Canadian bands ever. Forward To Termination OWNS